Halliburton Down Under, Above And Beyond

A Chronicle of the Middlemen Of Militarisation as they help seize South Australia as a US Colony. This blog is reprinted from YOURDEMOCRACY.NET.AU

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

"Halliburton Down Under " 2004 TV Documentary

When the SBS Dateline reporter Sophie McNeill came to my house in 2004, I didn't know what I was in for. She'd come to town to film the protest that was to occur in front of KBR's Adelaide-located Infrastructure Division Global Headquarters that day, and had heard from the local NO-WAR group that I had a few views on what was happenning in Adelaide. The opening sequence for the documentary ran from my lounge-room to the KBR address.

This, to my knowledge, is the only televised documentation of Halliburton's activities in Australia You can watch it here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home